Recipe – Butter Chicken
Introduction—Butter Chicken also known as Chicken Makhani or Murg Makhani is delicious and is the most popularly demanded dish cooked using butter blended with a creamy taste.
Requirements—Cleaned Utensils, Fresh Chicken 500gm, meat pounding tool (tenderizer), Water jug, spices, Butter Chicken masala, tomatos, onions, green chilies, red chili powder, fresh yogurt, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and leaves, coconut powder, ginger garlic paste, edible oil, butter, cream, pan or pressure cooker, and your passion.
- Bring fresh Chicken.
- Wash it thoroughly with running water or by sinking in a tub of water.
- Drain water.
- You can also optional marinate it with lemon juice additionally for a more soft result for 10-20 minutes.
- Then use yogurt , red chilli powder, salt, turmeric to marinate the Chicken.
- Ginger garlic paste can also used for marination.
- Advisable to refrigerate for a period of 5-6 hours or more for better tendering results ie more soft.
- Take the marinated chicken out of the fridge.
- Wait till chicken temperature drops and set to normal temperature.
- Till then
- Chop onions in round shape.
- Cut green chillies
- Prepare tomato puree of 5 tomatoes along with some cashews (12 pieces).
- Wash coriander and extract its leaves.
- Make paste of coconut powder (optional).
- Now grill the chicken in oven. I recommend to provide the heated environment in oven before keeping chicken inside.
- I also recommend to grill chicken on burning coal for a most wonderful and unique taste.
- Just like a chapati, flip the chicken to grill it from every part.
- Cook till it turns light yellow in color.
- The grilling time duration will be approximately 15-25 minutes.
- Then take the pan and add 2-3 tablespoon of butter in it.
- Switch on the burner and add 2-3 cardamom, 2-3 cloves, cinnamon and heat this mixture for 1 minutes.
- Add ginger garlic paste and green chillies slices and let it fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add tomato – cashew puree prepared initially and stir the mixture for a minute on a medium flame.
- Add now 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder (you can add more for more spicy), salt as per taste and sugar (grindered sugar)
- Stir the mixture well for 1 minute and let it be cook for another 5 minutes without stirring till the mixture gets thick.
- Add 100 ml of water and allow the mixture to boil for a minute.
- Slow down the burner flame and add chicken chunks
- Stir well this mixture for once and let it be cook for 10-12 minutes on low flame.
- You can add chicken masala and other spices if you need as per taste.
- Else you can use garam masala for a very better taste.
- One of the important item you can add is kasuri methi ie.. crushed it with your hands over the mixture.
- Now mix 1 tablespoon of cream with 1 tablespoon of gravy of your mixture in a bowl.
- Switch off your burner and then pour the creamy mixture from the bowl over the dish.
- Again stir and cooked the mixture for 30-40 seconds only.
- Coconut paste can be used for a very different typical taste.
- Garnish the dish with coriander leaves, cherry etc.
- Serve the dish using initially chopped rounded onions as Salad and with rice preparations or with Naan.
Note: Chicken chunks should not be bigger in size and preferably without bone.
!!!Your patience has given you a very tasteful result of your passion. Enjoy!!.
Read More:- Best Recipe That’s makes your Taste More Better.