Recipe –Chicken Cutlet
Introduction—Chicken cutlet just like potato or paneer cutlet is a widely used dish as a breakfast and a most lovable dish of each foodie and is very crispy in taste. It can be a grilled or fried dish.
Requirements—Cleaned Utensils, Fresh Chicken 250gm, Water jug, spices, tomatoes, onions, green chilies, red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, cornflour, bread crumbs, coriander powder, and leaves, ginger garlic paste, edible oil, tomato sauce, vinegar, pan and your passion and breakfast hunger.
- Bring fresh Chicken.
- Wash it thoroughly with running water or by sinking in a tub of water.
- Drain water.
- Add curd and litter water and let chicken be dip for 2 -3 hours.
Main Preparations –
- Drain the buttermilk by cooking the chicken in a pot or utensil on a low flame till all liquid gets evaporated.
- Once cooked and boiled completely see whether complete water is drain or not else cook for another 2 minutes.
- Check the softness and cookingness of the chicken and let it be cool.
- Once cooled completely chop it or mince it.
- I will recommend to mince it.
- Now add red chilli powder,garam masala, ginger garlic paste, fine chopped onion and very fine chopped tomatoes. You can also add cashews and resins for a sweety taste if you need.
- Also fine chopped cabbage can be added in the mixture.
- Now add bread crumbs and corn flour in the mixture.
- Now mix well and make medium size ball of the mixture.
- Press each ball between both hands to give a regular cutlet shape.
- Make a batter of besan (powdered Chana Dal) using salt, little red chilli powder and water in another bowl or utensil.
- Dip the pieces in the batter and then coat them well using bread crump or Suji.
- Now boil 2-3 table spoon of oil in a pan and add coated pieces in pan 1-2 at a time.
- Fry them well till they get golden colour.
- Serve the yummy cutlet with hot tea and coriander and pudina chutney or with tomato sauce.
Note: Chicken balls should not be bigger in size and chicken with bone will increase the taste. Remove the bones before chopping or mincing.
For an awesome taste and a genuine experiment, I also tried to dip in egg. The result was outstanding, so you can also additionally try this experiment.