Recipe – Chicken Grilled Sandwich
Introduction—Sandwich, this word is very popular name in the world of snacks whether veg or nonveg and whether served during breakfast, lunch, dinner , Tea time or any time. Yes there is no specified time to enjoy the sandwiches. Chicken grilled sandwich is cooked in pan, in oven or in grill sandwicher . For a very taste i will suggest to get it roast on burning charcoal.
Requirements—Cleaned Utensils, Fresh Chicken 300gm , Water jug, spices, tomatoes, onions, green chillies, capsicum, cucumber, carrot, green leaf onions (spring onions),green leaf garlic (spring garlic),red chilli powder, pepper powder, salt, turmeric powder, bread, coriander powder and leaves, ginger garlic paste, edible oil or butter, different types of sauces like soya sauce, red chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, oven and play a high energy music.
- Bring fresh Chicken.
- Wash it thoroughly with running water or by sinking in a tub of water.
- Drain water.
- Add yogurt or thick curd.
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours or more for better softness.
- Take the marinated chicken out of the fridge.
- Wait till chicken temperature drops and set to normal temperature.
- Till then
- Chop onions, capsicum, spring onion, spring garlic,carrot,cucumber etc.
- Cut green chillies and deseed them.
- Wash coriander and extract its leaves.
- Mesh the coriander in grinder and prepare its chutney.
- Now make a masala paste in a bowl containing 25 ml butter or oil, 1 tea spoon red chilli powder, 2 tea spoon coriander powder, little turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, crushed onions ,green chillies,crushed kasuri methi, pomegranates grains, cashew, black pepper powder or garam masala,salt and mix them well. Add any other spice you want as per your taste.
- Cook the masala for 5 minutes in a pan using butter or edible oil.
- Now mince the chicken and mesh it properly.
- Add the cooked masala in the chicken mince and mesh them well.
- Cook this mixture of another 5 minutes.
- Switch off the burner.
- Take a bread slice and spread the green chutney over it.
- Now spread the prepared chicken mixture over the bread.
- Place a piece of cucumber, carrot, onion, spring onion and spring garlic leaf over the chicken mixture on the bread.
- Cover them with another bread slice.
- You can spread garlic chutney over the second slice for a more spicy taste.
- Now grilled the sandwich in the pan or oven or sandwicher using butter or edible oil.
- Grilling time duration will be 3-4 minutes and your spicy sandwich is ready to serve.
- Sprinkle Chat masala over the sandwich and serve it with tomato ketchup sauce.
- Enjoy your sandwich with any kind of drink whether hot drink (Tea, coffee) or soft drink or hard drink.
Note: Fresh boneless chicken is used in the sandwich. You can also use chicken cubes in place of chicken mince.
!!!Your patience has given you a very tasteful result of your passion. You can enjoy it while dancing on fast music too .!!d