Recipe – Chicken Noodles
Introduction—The word noodle itself brings water in the mouth and when it is chicken noodles then what to say about this great snack which is widely enjoyed in most parts of the world. Chicken noodles as the name depicts is made up of chicken flakes or cubes along with noodles.
Requirements—Cleaned Utensils, Fresh Chicken 300gm, Water jug, spices, onions, green chilies, red chili powder, liquid yogurt or we can say buttermilk, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and leaves, spring onions and spring garlic leaves, noodles, capsicum, cabbage, carrot, ginger garlic paste, cornflour, edible oil, oven or pan, your passion and lovely music.
- Bring fresh Chicken.
- Wash it thoroughly with running water or by sinking in a tub of water.
- Drain water.
- Chop the chicken in small bite sized cubes or in flakes..
- Sink this chicken in bowl containing yogurt, pepper powder, red chilli powder , garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste ,salt and turmeric powder.
- Optional more spices can be added to enhance the taste like coriander powder and kasuri methi.
- Advisable to refrigerate it in a cover for a period of 1-24 hours or more for better tendering results ie more soft.
- Take the marinated chicken and drain the liquid yogurt out of the fridge.
- Wait till temperature drops and set to normal temperature.
- Till then
- Chop onions, carrot, tomato in small slices, cabbage, capsicum etc.
- Cut green chillies
- Wash coriander and extract its leaves.
- Sink the noodles in water.
- Switch on the burner and place a pan over it.
- Add 25 ml of edible oil in it and let it be boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped onions and garlic pieces and fry them.
- Add cabbage, carrot and capsicum in the above mixture.
- Add spring onions and spring garlic chopped earlier.
- Now add chicken in the pan to fry it.
- Add 200 ml of hot water in the pan and the chicken cooked well till it turns more soft.
- In the mean time boil 400ml of water in another pan (if you want to save time).
- Add noodles in another pan and let it be allowed to boil till get soft .
- Once boiled noodles drain the water completely.
- Now mix the noodles with the chicken and vegetables in the first pan.
- Add noodle masala in noodles to have a different taste.
- Also add salt as per your taste.
- Add soya sauce, red chilli sauce as per taste.
- Stir the mixture well on a medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Garnish the dish with coriander leaves, chopped tomato slices.
- Your awesome mouth watering chicken noodles are ready.
- Serve the dish with tomato ketchup.
Note: Do not add tomato puree or tomato slices to boil with vegetables. Tomato slices can only be used to garnish the noodles.
!!!Your patience has given you a very tasteful result of your passion. It is a more enjoyable dish for youth, can enjoy as a breakfast or evening tea time with kids and family!!
Want More Than Checkout Now:- Best Indian dishes